вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

Morphle meets a Giant Seamonster! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Shark, Dolphin, Submarine)

Morphle meets a Giant Seamonster! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Shark, Dolphin, Submarine)

Morphle Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwpvieHKxgF2A7612PdKabO1EEjfe5aP
In this a many episode compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series morphle morphs into an animal train and brings his animal friends to the beach. Morphle can morph into all sorts of things that kids love, like Dinosaurs, cars, trucks and cute animals.

TV show is for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Giant Seamonster' episode by: Danne Bakker

Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
파이널 라운드 미션곡! '그 중에 그대를 만나'♪-히든싱어3 2회
http://holly-22.blogspot.com/2018/06/call-of-duty-ww2-world-war-2-1.html
Learn Colors With Morphle! Educational Color Videos For Kids. My Pet Elephant - My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #16. Morphle and the Scary Animal Bandits - Snake, Tiger, Shark, Lion and Dinosaur Videos for kids. Mila becomes a Superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Superhero, Dinosaur, Supersuit. Magic Colors! Morphle The Paint Brush Colors the world! Learn color video for kids!. My Magic Ambulance Morphle + My Magic Police Car Morphle and Fire Truck -- Kids Vehicle Compilation!. Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). My Pet T-Rex Goes To School - My Magic Pet Morphle Dinosaur Video for Kids!. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. Morphle in the world of video games! Video Game animation for kids!. Morphle and the Dinosaurs (+1 hour funny Morphle kids videos compilation with cars, trucks, bus etc). Morphle the digger in the Desert - Digger and Excavator video for kids. Learn ABC's with Morphle - Alphabet letters education for kids. My Red Helicopter - My Magic Pet Morphle Video For Kids. What's in Vending Machine? | Baby Panda's Cool Car | Magical Chinese Character | BabyBus Cartoon. Morphle dropped his Icecream! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (T-Rex, Turtle, Spinosarus). PJ Masks Full Episodes - GIANT SUPERHEROES! | 1 Hour Compilation | Cartoons for Children #90. Pororo Season 6 | #04 Wake Up, Princess Petty | Pororo the little Penguin. My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. My Magic Super Shark Morphle!. Magic Christmas Dinner With Morphle - Merry Christmas for Kids. Kids Halloween With Morphle! - Magic Pet Morphle Halloween Video for children. Cute Cat Morphle! Animal Animations For Kids!. My Magic Numbers - Learn How to Count with My Magic Pet Morphle (+ shapes, colors and phonics). My Magic Animal Train - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids. (Lion, Monkey, Giraffe and Elephant). My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!). Pororo Season 6 | #07 The Adventures on Summer Island 1 [With CC] | Watch out for the shark attack!. My Magic Unicorn Morphle - Animation for Kids. My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!. Morphle and the Sea Treasure - Animations For Kids. LEGOLAND rides for kids amusement park! Family Fun Playground Children Play Area! Lego Building. Morphle meets the Scary Mountain Giant + Dinosaurs, Monsters and Dragons. Morphle is Sad, Happy, Angry and Scared! My Magic Pet Morphle Cries and Laughs on Emotion Island. Santa Christmas Video For Kids - With Morphle and Cute Animals. My Magic Knight - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for Kids (Knight, Dragon, Pirate & Witch). Cute Scary Animal Videos With Morphle - My Pet Tiger, My Pet Crocodile, My Pet Elephant. Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. Morphle Loves Building - My Magic Pet Morphle videos for kids and babies. Paw Patrol Disk Drop Game Pups Find Vehicles. Rat-A-Tat |'Fantastic Mice Birds + Baby special Cartoon Episode'| Chotoonz Kids Funny Cartoon Videos. My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. So Many Morphles! Crazy Kids Animation with My Magic Pet Morphle. Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!. A Mad Scientist, Superhero or a Builder? Om Nom Stories NON STOP LIVE | Dream Job - Super Noms!. ChuChu TV Police Chase Thief in Police Car to Save Huge Surprise Egg Toys Gifts – The Train Escape. ABC Song with Morphle! - Learn the alphabet and more education for kids. (colors and shapes). Morphle Dinosaur Adventures - Pterodactyl, T-Rex, Ankylosaurus Videos for Kids.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий